The Kansas City Chiefs released the third version of their depth chart earlier Sunday as they get prepared to take on the Chicago Bears this Saturday at Noon Arrowhead Time.
As a reminder, the chart is considered “unofficial,” though it is reviewed by the team before release (here was the previous version of the chart).
Here is the third (unofficial) #Chiefs depth chart of the season ahead of this week’s game against the Chicago Bears. pic.twitter.com/fGFpAgLlVK— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) August 20, 2018
- Andrew Wylie is now listed as second-team left tackle; he was second-team right tackle.
- Bryan Witzmann is now listed as second-team left guard; he was second-team right guard.
- Ryan Hunter is now listed as second-team right guard; he was second-team left guard.
- Parker Ehinger is now listed as second-team right tackle; he was second-team left tackle.
- Bentley Spain is now listed as third-team left tackle; he was third-team right tackle.
- The above changes could be an indication the team is working various linemen at different positions.
- RB Ray Lawry debuts on the depth chart as the team’s seventh running back.
- Ben Niemann is now the third-team right inside linebacker, jumping Raymond Davison.
- Rob McCray is now the third-team right outside linebacker, replacing Tyrone Holmes.
- Orlando Scandrick debuts on the depth chart as the third-team left cornerback, unseating Keith Reaser.