Andy Reid today on his level of concern with Eric Berry pic.twitter.com/7wRQFSIVYr— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) August 14, 2018
Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry missed his third practice in a row on Tuesday morning, the final day of Chiefs training camp held at Missouri Western State in St. Joseph, Missouri.
“We’re being cautious with it,” head coach Andy Reid said after practice. “[We’re] trying to be smart. Eric’s been playing a long time and so he’s doing a great job of communicating to us how he feels, and we’ll just keep easing him in and see where we’re at with that.”
Defensive lineman Allen Bailey was new to the Chiefs injury list after “banging knees” with another player Monday. Reid said Bailey should be fine.
The following players were held out of Chiefs camp Tuesday morning:
- DL Allen Bailey (knee)
- S Eric Berry (sore heel since 8/12)
- OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (concussion suffered on 8/12)
- OL Jimmy Murray (sore knee since 8/9)
- CB Keith Reaser (quad strain suffered on 7/29)
- S Dan Sorensen (knee issue since 8/7)
- RB Charcandrick West (concussion suffered on 7/28)
- RB Damien Williams (shoulder since 8/12)