Kansas City Chiefs starting right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif was diagnosed with a concussion on Sunday, so he has entered the NFL’s concussion protocol. Offensive lineman Andrew Wylie filled in for Duvernay-Tardif on the first team Sunday.
The Chiefs said they will keep the media updated on Duvernay-Tardif’s status moving forward.
Safety Eric Berry missed his second day of practice in a row with a sore heel.
The following players were held out of Chiefs camp Sunday morning:
- S Eric Berry (sore heel since 8/12)
- OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (concussion suffered on 8/12)
- OL Jimmy Murray (sore knee since 8/9)
- OL Alex Officer (knee since 8/12)
- CB Keith Reaser (quad strain suffered on 7/29)
- S Dan Sorensen (knee issue since 8/7)
- RB Damien Williams (shoulder since 8/12)
Returned to practice
- CB Makinton Dorleant (hamstring)
- S Leon McQuay (hamstring issue since 8/6)
- RB Charcandrick West (concussion)