Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week with official designations:
Game status:— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) December 7, 2018
S Tony Jefferson (ankle) is doubtful vs. the Chiefs.
QB Joe Flacco (right hip), CB Marlon Humphrey (groin), T James Hurst (back), LB/DB Anthony Levine (ankle), G Alex Lewis (shoulder), LB Tim Williams (ankle) and CB Tavon Young (groin) are questionable.
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry is officially questionable for the second week in a row. As we know, he didn’t end up playing against the Oakland Raiders, but I think this week it will be different. I wouldn’t be surprised if Berry had a limited status at every practice for the rest of the season but still play. Think Tamba Hali toward the end of his career.
- Re-adding this note in here from Thursday: asked if Berry would be on a “pitch count” if active Sunday, Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said: “Honestly, I would think so, but we haven’t even got that far. We will have to see where he is at. Most of the time, when those guys come back we trust them a lot and then we kind of keep a close—because sometimes they think they can keep going, too—and I’m sure when he gets out there he will feel that way. But, yeah, we try to be smart with him.”
- Demetrius Harris is also questionable due to an illness, but Chiefs head coach Andy Reid expects him to be OK. We will see come Sunday.
- Wide receiver Sammy Watkins is doubtful and as reported earlier by a couple sources, won’t play against the Ravens.
- We noted two Baltimore Ravens to watch for Sunday earlier this week. Safety Tony Jefferson, who plays about 90 percent of defensive snaps for the club, is doubtful. Cornerback Marlon Humphrey, another player to watch, is questionable and should play against the Chiefs, according to Ravens head coach John Harbaugh.
- Joe Flacco is questionable, and Lamar Jackson is still expected to start. Flacco could back up Jackson, according to Harbaugh.