Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- Safety Eric Berry practiced again Thursday with the limited designation.
- Asked if Berry would be on a “pitch count” if active Sunday, Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said: “Honestly, I would think so, but we haven’t even got that far. We will have to see where he is at. Most of the time, when those guys come back we trust them a lot and then we kind of keep a close—because sometimes they think they can keep going, too—and I’m sure when he gets out there he will feel that way. But, yeah, we try to be smart with him.”
- Wide receiver Sammy Watkins also practiced with the limited designation. Tight end Demetrius Harris was the only Chief not to practice because he was sick.
- After eight Baltimore Ravens missed practice to begin the week Wednesday, only four Ravens missed on Thursday. Cornerback Marlon Humphrey, safety Tony Jefferson and G Alex Lewis have all missed both practices this week. Wide receiver John Brown also missed practice but it was not injury related.
- Four Ravens were limited, including Joe Flacco. The continued expectation is that quarterback Lamar Jackson will start against the Chiefs.