Here were the snap counts for the Chiefs:
Chiefs' offensive snaps vs. Oakland Raiders, Week 13 pic.twitter.com/F51GxnnCtg— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) December 3, 2018
Chiefs' defensive snaps vs. Oakland Raiders, Week 13 pic.twitter.com/iSovZZMckv— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) December 3, 2018
Special teams (only)
Chiefs' special teams (only) snaps vs. Oakland Raiders, Week 13 pic.twitter.com/rnLdJYi1zU— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) December 3, 2018
Starters (offense): WR Tyreek Hill, LT Eric Fisher, LG Cam Erving, C Mitch Morse, RG Andrew Wylie, RT Mitch Schwartz, TE Travis Kelce, WR Chris Conley, QB Patrick Mahomes, RB Spencer Ware, WR Demarcus Robinson
Starters (defense): NT Derrick Nnadi, RDE Chris Jones, LOLB Dee Ford, LILB Anthony Hitchens, RILB Reggie Ragland, ROLB Justin Houston, LCB Orlando Scandrick, RCB Steve Nelson, S Eric Murray, S Ron Parker, CB Kendall Fuller
Active, but did not play: QB Chad Henne
Inactive: WR Sammy Watkins, S Eric Berry, G Kahlil McKenzie, C Jimmy Murray, DT Justin Hamilton, TE Deon Yelder
Takeaways (in no particular order)
- Tight end Travis Kelce was as close to an iron man as you can possibly get without playing all game on offense, with 69 snaps (97 percent). Chris Conley was right there as well, with 65 offensive snaps (92 percent).
- After moving on from Kareem Hunt, here was the Chiefs’ running back breakdown: Spencer Ware had 49 offensive snaps for 69 percent, Damien Williams had 19 offensive snaps for 27 percent and Darrel Williams had three offensive snaps for 4 percent.
- When Eric Fisher had to check out of the game when he was shaken up, Jeff Allen plugged in for three snaps. It was Allen’s first action on offense since Week 9 against the Browns.
- The iron men on defense were Steve Nelson and Ron Parker with 76 snaps each for 100 percent of defensive snaps.
- Outside linebackers: Dee Ford was on the field for 73 defensive snaps and Justin Houston was on the field for 65 defensive snaps. Breeland Speaks saw 14 snaps, but Tanoh Kpassagnon did not see the field on defense.
- As expected, Reggie Ragland’s snaps were back up this week. He had 36 defensive snaps (47 percent). Dorian O’Daniel saw 33 defensive snaps (43 percent).
- Special-teams standouts for Sunday (20 or more special-teams snaps): TE Demetrius Harris (26), FB Anthony Sherman (25), CB Charvarius Ward (25), LB Frank Zombo (25), LB Ben Niemann (23), WR Marcus Kemp (20), LB Dorian O’Daniel (20)