Each practice day, the Kansas City Chiefs will release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs travel to Seattle to take on the Seahawks on Sunday Night Football this weekend.
Here is the Chiefs’ first official injury report of the week:
- Three Chiefs—cornerback Kendall Fuller, right tackle Mitchell Schwartz and wide receiver Sammy Watkins—did not practice to start the week. Running back Spencer Ware was limited.
- The news of Schwartz’s knee injury was new. Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said that Schwartz suffered the injury in the Chiefs’ game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Safety Eric Berry was a full participant in Chiefs practice for the first time all season. This is great news, indicating Berry did not have any setbacks from his 30 snaps against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- It’s worth noting that left guard Cam Erving, who missed last game due to a knee injury, was back as a full participant for the Chiefs on Wednesday.
- The Seahawks listed 14 players on their Wednesday injury report, most notably—right guard DJ Fluker and wide receiver Doug Baldwin. They are players to monitor the rest of the week.