Here is the Chiefs’ final official injury report of the week, with official injury designations:
- In a rather Belichickian move, the Chiefs have listed six players—left guard Cam Erving, linebacker Anthony Hitchens, wide receiver Sammy Watkins, linebacker Justin Houston, safety Daniel Sorensen and linebacker Frank Zombo—as questionable.
- Based upon comments this week and the sake of getting them back into football shape ahead of Mexico City vs. the Rams, I expect Houston and Sorensen to be in the lineup. The other four players are up for interpretation.
- Safety Eric Berry (doubtful) and center Mitch Morse (out) won’t play.
- Cardinals wide receiver Chad Williams and defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche have been ruled out.
- Similar to the Chiefs, the Cardinals have a number of players officially listed as questionable—seven to be exact.
- Cardinals safety Budda Baker’s listing of limited Friday continues to lead me to believe his status for Sunday could be in jeopardy. Baker wasn’t listed on the injury report to begin the week and is officially listed as questionable.