Here is the Chiefs’ final injury report of the week, including injury designations:
- I find it to be a pleasant surprise for Chiefs fans that both Anthony Hitchens and Justin Houston are questionable—that’s good news for the Chiefs. I expected at least one of them to be doubtful.
- Wide receiver Tyreek Hill will play after a limited practice on Wednesday. No Frank Zombo means that outside linebacker Nate Orchard will be in the mix as far as a depth linebacker and special teams. Good for him in his return to Cleveland, the team that cut him earlier this year.
- No news to report on safety Daniel Sorensen as far as his activation goes. Reid on Friday: “He’s actually doing pretty good. He’s doing pretty good. Probably not ready this week, but he did have a good week of practice.
- As I’ve alluded to all week, I expect Browns starting safety Damarious Randall and starting center JC Tretter to play despite being limited in what they could do all week. Randall actually verbalized that he would go on Sunday against the Chiefs. Wide receiver Rashard Higgins, listed as questionable, also said he is playing.
- Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway injured his ankle during practice on Thursday, then didn’t practice Friday, so he is a player to watch. He’s questionable.