Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- After some odd circumstances Wednesday in which the Chiefs said linebacker Justin Houston would practice but didn’t, he was at practice but limited on Thursday. So was fellow linebacker Anthony Hitchens. My gut tells me it will be a stretch for both players to go against Cleveland. Safety Eric Berry missed his 82nd day of practice with a sore heel. Center Mitch Morse is still in the concussion protocol.
- Wide receiver Tyreek Hill was limited after practice fully on Wednesday. That’s not exactly a good sign but not necessarily a bad one either. Let’s see how the Chiefs list Hill on Friday. I still expect him to play, as of now.
- Safety Daniel Sorensen once again practiced Thursday but no news to report as far as his activation goes.
- Browns starting safety Damarious Randall has not had a full practice since Week 6, and he played through ankle and groin injuries last Sunday. The Browns gave him another day off Thursday. Like Randall, Browns starting center JC Tretter had Wednesday and Thursday off last week before practicing limitedly Friday and ultimately playing Sunday. I’m expecting the same this week.
- Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway looks to have injured his ankle during practice. He was added to the report with a limited status on Thursday.