Being a Chiefs fan isn’t easy—it involves a great deal of pain and heartbreak, and even as recently as a few weeks ago, a general lack of playoff success.
So, with that in mind, I thought it might be fun to sit down with Joel in order to come up with the top 10 things Chiefs fans say, as of right now.
There are probably some you can think of that we missed, but I feel we did a decent job. Check out the video above, or catch the full list below:
10 things all Chiefs fans say
- 10. “The Chiefs suck.”
- 9. “Did you know Demetrius Harris played college basketball?”
- 8. “We’re cursed.”
- 7. “I still can’t believe they chose Grbac over Gannon.”
- 6. “Remember the ‘90s? Those were the days.”
- 5. “I love Andy Reid.”
- 4. “I hate Andy Reid.”
- 3. “We don’t speak the name, Lin Elliot, in this house.”
- 2. “When will we draft a quarterback!?”
- 1. “It’s Mahomes time.”
Feel free to weigh in, PrideHeads. What did we miss?