“We’re about to feed your ass.”— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) January 10, 2018
- Just one of the five Bieniemyisms in today’s *5 Bieniemyisms with Pete Sweeney* pic.twitter.com/4Z9Ki78HsJ
If you have ever been to a Kansas City Chiefs training camp practice, you know that offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy brings the energy.
He yells, he screams, he says funny things and it is awesome. We have affectionately termed these funny things Bieiniemyisms.
I did some homework Wednesday and found some of Bieniemy’s best Bieniemyisms for the video above. They were:
5. “Great job of finishing the play. Now catch your breath. We’re about to feed your ass.”
4. “We’re Colorado, we don’t care. We could go play down the street in the parking lot.”
3. I got a whole season of cutups strictly for you. It’s amazing, huh? Yeah, I missed your ass too.”
2. We rushed for 13 hundred yards last year, and don’t get me wrong, for the average back, that’s good year, but not for us. That’s extremely s——.”
1. “They’ve been waiting because these balls have been specifically designed for your ass.”