Week 6 Madden simulation: Steelers at Chiefs
Madden time. How will Big Ben respond at Arrowhead Stadium?Posted by Arrowhead Pride: For Kansas City Chiefs Fans on Saturday, October 14, 2017
The Week 6 Madden simulation is here, and it features Big Ben’s Pittsburgh Steelers trying to turn it around after their bad loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars while the Kansas City Chiefs try to stay undefeated.
Watch above, or if you can’t, here’s the link.
Chiefs 41, Steelers 27
Ben Roethlisberger was really trying to put last week’s five interceptions behind him, but his first drive at Arrowhead Stadium continued his troubles. Reggie Ragland forced a fumble and Allen Bailey picked it up for an easy score and 7-0 lead. The Steelers would rebound nicely, scoring 17 unanswered points via a rushing TD from Le’Veon Bell and a pick-six by Bud Dupree. Then, at 17-7, it was the Chiefs’ turn. Alex Smith took it in himself on a read-option for a score, then hit Albert Wilson and Travis Kelce for touchdowns before halftime, when the Chiefs led 28-17. In the third quarter, Smith hit Tyreek Hill for a nice 69-yard touchdown, and the Chiefs rolled to their sixth victory—a 41-27 final.
- Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill - seven catches for 153 yards and a touchdown
- Chiefs QB Alex Smith - 20/32 for 349 yards, 3 touchdowns and 1 interception; six rushes for 51 yards, a touchdown and one lost fumble (TJ Watt scored a touchdown off of it)
- Chiefs TE Travis Kelce - four receptions for 53 yards and a touchdown
- Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt - 20 attempts for 86 yards
- Chiefs defense - seven sacks, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, one touchdown