This Madden sim was the most back-and-forth game we’ve had to this point. So far our Madden simulations have been 1-for-3.
(Click here if you can’t see it in the player above)
For all the hype that was put into Monday Night Football, the Chiefs came out flat in the first half at Arrowhead Stadium. Kirk Cousins threw touchdowns to tight end Jordan Reed and wide receiver Jamison Crowder, as the Redskins took a 14-3 lead into the halftime locker room. The Chiefs woke up in the second half after an 85-yard touchdown to Albert Wilson, followed by a two-point conversion to Demetrius Harris to cut the lead to 14-11. The Redskins added a field goal, but Kareem Hunt scored a touchdown for the Chiefs to take back the lead late. But Hunt would fumble the football, giving the Redskins the ball back with under five minutes left in the game. Cousins led Washington down the field for a field goal, and the Redskins took a 20-18 lead. With just over a minute and one timeout left, Alex Smith threw an interception into the hands of Josh Norman, as the Redskins stunned the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.
1. Chiefs WR Albert Wilson - seven catches for 181 yards and a touchdown
2. Redskins TE Jordan Reed - eight catches for 119 yards and a touchdown
3. Chiefs TE Travis Kelce - eight catches for 101 yards
4. Redskins QB Kirk Cousins - 23/35 for 333 yards and two touchdowns
5. Chiefs QB Alex Smith - 23/32 for 378 yards, a touchdown and two interceptions