Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce joined the Rich Eisen Show this week. The full episode is below with some of my notes.
I found his Andy Reid’s reaction to his dating show interesting:
“We had a conversation,” Kelce said of telling Reid about his show. “That’s a touchy subject, Rich. I feel like I represented the Chiefs in a good manner. I’m not the crazy, out of control guy on camera. I’m very polite and respectful. My parents raised me right in Cleveland, Ohio. It was one of those things where I had to show everyone around the world that I am a well mannered polite guy and not just this crazy football player.”
So, Big Red probably isn’t all that interested in the show.
Check it out:
- On Catching Kelce debuting on the Chiefs bye week: “I had zero influence on when the day was.” October 5 is also his birthday. Not planned, he said.
- “I’m just a single guy looking for love. Or at least I was.”
- Kelce said he’s still together with the winning girl.
- Kelce talks about the strategy behind the show. Yes, there is a strategy.
- He doesn’t want to be compared to Gronk anymore.
- He said he always thinks the Chiefs are the best team on the field due to all the talent they have.
- Charles Woodson last year was one of the hardest defenders he’s faced. He also mentioned Luke Kuechly.
- A Cleveland native, Kelce cried during the Cavs Finals win.