The Kansas City Chiefs are preparing for a home playoff game. Not because they're interested in jinxing the team but because the NFL told them to be prepared for the possibility that they win the AFC West and host a playoff game at Arrowhead. For that scenario, the Chiefs need to win and the Broncos need to lose next week. If that doesn't happen, the Chiefs would go on the road for their first playoff game.
But the Chiefs must prepare for a home playoff game just in case. Here are the details on the playoff tickets:
- Tickets for a potential AFC Wild Card home game will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Thursday, December 31.
- Jackson County residents can buy tickets starting Wednesday, December 31 at 10 a.m.
- Tickets may be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or at the Arrowhead Stadium
- Ticket Office located between the Founder's Plaza and the Hy-Vee Gate on the northwest side of the stadium.
- Once on sale, the ticket office is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
If the Chiefs end up playing on the road, you'll be refunded. The Chiefs first playoff game will be the weekend of January 9-10 whether they're at home or on the road.