It's Family Fun Day at KC Chiefs training camp, which means the fan turnout should be a good one. I will not be out at camp today -- Mrs. AP doesn't trust me to get back in time for an early afternoon wedding we have -- but I have a Twitter list of the folks that are out there
What to watch for
- PADS! This is the first day the Chiefs can wear pads. Things may not get as physical day one, but it's coming.
- The injury report has looked like this the last couple days: Sanders Commings (foot), Joe McKnight (knee), David Van Dyke (hamstring), Rok Watkins (back).
- Is Sean Smith still on the second team? Yeah, I'm gonna ask this question every day.
- Who gets more right guard snaps -- Rishaw Johnson or Zach Fulton?
- Where are the Chiefs lining up De'Anthony Thomas? Probably running back but I want to see some creativity with him.