At high noon on Wednesday of this week, we will post the sign-ups for the 2014 Arrowhead Pride mock draft.
For those who haven't participated before, a reader will claim a team and act as the GM of that team for a mock draft. We will go down the draft order with each GM making a pick and stating the case for that pick in a couple hundred words or less.
Here is last year's AP mock draft as a reference.
We will publish a post at 12 p.m. (CT) on Wednesday and in the comments you will claim the team you want. We will post two picks per day starting on Monday, April 14 (work, err, week days only), which lead us up to the week of the draft.
A few things:
- You can only get one team.
- Two picks will be posted per day.
- One round.
- Your pick and write-up will be due to me a few days before your pick is published.
- We do accept bribes to secure a team early, particularly those of you in the barbecue or lawn care industries.
- If you have been doing the AP mock draft with the same team for four or more years, let me know in the comments or email me.
Another important one: I will contact you at whatever email address you used to sign up for AP. Mine is Joel at SBNation dot com.
Spots will go fast on Wednesday so be here right at noon.