There was a joke last night on the NFL Honors show about Andy Reid and the play clock and now we have another Andy Reid joke, this time courtesy of Frank Caliendo.
The comedian had what I considered a pretty funny spot about Richard Sherman, which involved some NFL media (and a few head coaches).
The plot is that Richard Sherman, after his post-game interview, has decided to run for president.
"He's definitely a true shut down corner," fake Andy Reid said on the mockumentary. "Time's yours."
And then he drank some milk.
Definitely watch the whole thing. Even with the joke at Big Red's expense, it's funny.
A few of his impressions below...
More from Arrowhead Pride
- Super Bowl 2014 predictions: Odds say Broncos, what do the experts say?
- Super Bowl 2014: Start time, score updates, live stream, halftime show and more for Seahawks vs. Broncos
- Super Bowl recipes: These chicken wings will make you the star of the party
- Super Bowl 2014: Do Kansas City Chiefs fans want a Denver Broncos win or loss?
- Will Shields does not make 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame class
- Chiefs' Jamaal Charles third in AP offensive player of the year voting
- Chiefs' Andy Reid comes in second for AP NFL coach of the year voting
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 2/2