The early candidate for the best 2014 Super Bowl commercial is this one from Budweiser, which premiered today. You can watch a video of the ad above.
The little pup in there reminds me of my dogs and the easiest way to sell something to me is through my dogs.
Mrs. Arrowhead Pride and I have two dogs at home -- Sheldon is just about the cutest thing around and Callie is stunningly beautiful. Mrs. Arrowhead Pride just confirmed to me that we are now Budweiser drinkers because of this ad. (Can you tell we don't have kids?)
If you know of a better Super Bowl ad, please share it in the comments below.
- 2014 NFL mock draft roundup: Marqise Lee sees action
- Andy Reid among the NFL's most popular coaches
- Clark Hunt: If there's an opportunity, Kansas City interested in Super Bowl bid
- Do you prefer a snowy game between Broncos-Seahawks?
- Which Chiefs stat is guaranteed to happen again?
- Jamaal Charles still doesn't think he had a concussion
- Which Chief do you want to play forever?
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs news 1/29
The best part of the Super Bowl is...
This poll is closed
All of the above