The Kansas City Chiefs inactives for the Jacksonville Jaguars game (via @APMarkLong): QB Tyler Bray, WR Chad Hall, S Bradley McDougald, LB Nico Johnson, G Jon Asamoah, LB Josh Martin, DL Allen Bailey.
Inactive means the player will not play. There are 53 players on the roster but only 45 game day roster spots.
- Jon Asamoah will NOT play. He's a starter. Geoff Schwartz will take his spot at guard.
- Allen Bailey also inactive after missing practice this week due to his father's death.
- Nico Johnson was ruled out before the game with a high ankle sprain.
Here is the Chiefs final injury report entering the game:
Out: LB Nico Johnson (ankle)
Questionable: G Jon Asamoah (calf), S Husain Abdullah (foot), DE Allen Bailey (personal), TE Travis Kelce (knee)
Probable: S Quintin Demps (hamstring), T Eric Fisher (shoulder), LB James-Michael Johnson (groin), LB Dezman Moses (toe), CB Sean Smith (neck), T Donald Stephenson (shoulder)
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe fantasy stat predictions
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News - Opening Day!
- Merry Chiefsmas! The 10 best parts of the Kansas City Chiefs season opener
- 'Make Blaine Gabbert beat you' and other keys to Chiefs-Jaguars game
- Chiefs vs. Jaguars 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds, picks and more