The Kansas City Chiefs will be without their top two tight ends when they face the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday night. Anthony Fasano with his ankle sprain and Travis Kelce with his knee bruise have both been ruled out for the game. This means the Chiefs will roll with Sean McGrath and Kevin Brock (who was signed three days ago) at tight end in the game.
The good news is that Brandon Flowers and Branden Albert will play. Flowers had a knee injury that had him questionable, so he could still be hobbled. Albert had a shoulder sprain and was expected to play all along.
Also inactive is Nico Johnson, the 2013 fourth round pick who has yet to dress for an NFL game.
The full list of inactive players: TE Anthony Fasano, TE Travis Kelce, QB Tyler Bray, LB Nico Johnson, C Eric Kush, DT Jaye Howard, LB Josh Martin
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- Poe Money Poe Problems: #ReplaceMovieTitlesWithPoe
- Targets: Who is Alex Smith throwing the ball to the most? (Hint: It's Jamaal Charles)
- Andy Reid's return only part of Chiefs-Eagles history
- Chiefs vs. Eagles video: Andy Reid's return highlights Thursday Night Football story lines
- 5 questions with the enemy