The Kansas City Chiefs injury report has come out for Thursday, and it looks like this, per KCChiefs.com:
- Husain Abdullah (foot) - Full practice
- Jon Asamoah (calf) - Full practice
- Jamaal Charles (quad) - Limited practice
- Nico Johnson (ankle) - Full practice
- Travis Kelce (knee) - Did not practice
- Dezman Moses (toe) - Full practice
- Dunta Robinson (non-injury) - Did not practice
- Donald Stephenson (shoulder) - Full practice
So the big news is Charles returning to the practice field. He hadn't practiced on Wednesday but apparently now feels good enough to at least get some work in. This is huge for his availability going into Sunday.
On a less positive note is Kelce, who had a limited practice on Wednesday but couldn't go two consecutive days. It would be surprising if he is active for Week 2.
Everybody else dealing with an injury had a full practice which means barring any setbacks, they will be ready to go this weekend.