We may not have all the scoops or write as well as others but we do provide the most comprehensive Chiefs training camp coverage on the planet. We know we don't write the only must-read things during camp but we will point you in the direction of those items.
Start your day with AP and you won't miss anything. That's the takeaway here.
Facebook: Arrowhead Pride
Here's what you can expect every day from us:
- Arrowheadlines: What everyone else is writing about Chiefs camp. One stop to read everything.
- The updated training camp schedule, with our previous coverage included
- The weather report (my specialty)
- An open thread on the blog during practices and that open thread will include the embedded @ArrowheadPride Twitter account so you don't miss anything.
- After practice we'll have a tweet round-up.
- After that I'll be back with a more comprehensive practice report with all my observations, pictures and quotes.
Kansas City Star
The paper of record in this city will be out at camp every day. Teicher will be providing news on his Twitter account throughout camp and his practice reports are also must-reads.
The official team links.
Associated Press (the other AP)
In one day this week, he covered Chiefs camp in St. Joe, Sporting KC's manager getting a new deal and George Brett's press conference. Perhaps a harder worker than the 'ol Blogfather himself.
I could be missing someone here. Radio stations usually swap weeks attending camp among the shows.
810 is the official partner of the Chiefs so they could have some exclusive things here and there. You'll want to keep an eye on their podcast page.
Like 810, different shows will probably be up there each week. Bob Fescoe and Josh Klingler, like me, are always in search of the most obscure Chiefs jersey. It will be tough to beat this one.
St. Joseph News-Press
Ross is from St. Joe. He's your local guy and a great in-practice tweeter. Here is their Chiefs section.
They have good post-practice footage. Nick Jacobs is great at breaking down the game; Mick Shaffer is one of the funniest follows.
Fox Sports KC
Sean does a nice job telling a story with his columns vs. my bullet-point style. I'm not sure if he's there every day.
All the stations will be out there at some point. Obviously due to the time constraints of TV their pieces may not be as in depth but there can be some neat stuff that comes along. We'll add names to this section as we figure out who will be out there regularly.