"First off it starts with Dwayne Bowe and you have a guy that most teams in the NFL would die to have. Big time player and it's going to start with him. And no question you can't have just one guy. You have to have a bunch of guys. It's a long season and a lot of guys have to step up. I feel good about it."
"Jonathan Baldwin had a great spring I thought. I thought he practiced really well. I thought he really embraced the new staff and the new system and worked really hard."
"It's tough, Donnie Avery coming in, we were really excited about that, but he got a hamstring thing. He's a veteran guy so I think he'll be OK. I think get him healthy for camp. I think he did a great job being in the meetings and learning the system."
"A guy I'm really excited about, and I know he gets talked about a lot, is Dex. I think he's such a unique guy. Obviously I knew about him and his college career and coming into the league, but just to see him and all the things he does and he does them all well, it's impressive to see live."
More from Arrowhead Pride:
- Pictures: This is what Chiefs camp looks like
- This happy couple took their wedding pictures on the field at Arrowhead
- First batch of KC Chiefs players arrive at training camp on Monday
- Lenny The Cool, DT and KC Chiefs at the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Kansas City Chiefs pre-training camp Q&A: 5 questions on what to expect