NFL Network's top 100 list rolled on, announcing the second Kansas City Chief in their countdown. Dwayne Bowe is the NFL's 65th best player, according to the countdown. Here is the video of Bowe's spot.
Let us count thee ways why we like The D-Bowe Show
1. Because it's not always about the numbers. Sometimes you need to look deeper. Bowe has been one of the most consistent players in the NFL. Yeah, talk about drops, talk about a four-game suspension four years ago but Bowe flat-out produces.
2. Quarterbacks who have thrown passes to Dwayne Bowe: Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Tyler Palko, Matt Cassel.
3. Bowe's first two years in the league look an awful lot like his last two years. Outside of that 2009 season which included a suspension you can look at his career and make a pretty damn good prediction on what you're going to get from year to year.
4. He's in music videos with Pitbull, Charlie Sheen, Dez Bryant and Chad Ochocinco.
5. If you say something nice about that commercial, he will retweet you.
6. Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor said on the countdown: "Always hungry for the ball. He's a playmaker. Wants to be the guy. Is the guy. They just gaave him the new contract. Big fat contract."
More: "Stronger than what you think. Gotta wrap up."
7. Jon Beason, linebacker for the Panthers, said: "He's one of the best in the game but he's been hiding out in Kansas City."
More to the point: "Everything you want in an NFL player."
8. He posts pictures of his grandma on Twitter
My Everything. Luv you Granny twitter.com/DwayneBowe82/s…— Dwayne Bowe (@DwayneBowe82) May 12, 2013
9. He takes pictures like this:
10. Upon signing his new deal, Bowe told John Dorsey: "Yes Mr. Dorsey, I accept this challenge."
Previously: Brandon Flowers is the 75th best player