1. How long will it take Alicia Keys to sing the US National Anthem?
Over/Under 2 minutes 15 seconds
This prop bet became controversial at the 2011 Super Bowl. The prop bet was set at 1:54 for Christina Aguilera and she sang it in exactly ... 1:54. BUT! She screwed up the words, bringing on all kinds of controversy. That has led to another prop bet this year: Will Alicia Keys forget or omit at least 1 word of the official US National Anthem?
You can ask Chris but I'll go ahead and admit it: I know absolutely nothing about music. They left out the musical gene with me.
For more info, head over to the Super Bowl prop bet hub
2. How many times will Jack Harbaugh be shown on TV during the game?
This seems sooo low. Doesn't it? I would place this at 2.5. I'd definitely take the over on this one. I think two is the minimum with the possibility of hitting 3 or 4.
3. How many times will Harbaugh be said during the game?
Over/Under 20 ½
Seems reasonable. I don't know how you get to that number but, yeah, sure, 20 1/2 seems about right. I have a feeling that after this week we're not going to want to hear the name Harbaugh for quite a while.
4. What Color will the Gatorade (or liquid) be that is dumped on the Head Coach of the Winning Super Bowl Team?
You can bet on anything. But it's gotta be yellow.
5. Who will the Super Bowl MVP of the Game thank first?
Does Not Thank Anyone 9/4
Teammates. I gotta go with teammates. Unless Ray Lewis wins it.