1. Name one Colts player on offense the Chiefs will have to watch out for.
Andrew Luck. Perhaps Chiefs fans have heard of him. He's famous for his neckbeard.
2. Name one Colts player on defense the Chiefs will have to watch out for.
Robert Mathis. He has a billion sacks this year. It's possible Chiefs fans have heard of him too, but that's a guess on my part.
3. The Chiefs secondary is vulnerable over the top. How is Andrew Luck at stretching the field and throwing deep?
Check out the 1:31 mark on this video...
It will show you more than I can possibly describe using words.
4. The Chiefs pass rushers need to get to Luck. How is the Colts offensive line at protecting him? Can he get the ball out quickly to avoid the rush?
If KC's defense is as good as it's been hyped up to be this year, they should have no issues getting to Andrew Luck. The interior of the Colts offensive line is putrid. Though, in recent weeks, I must say it's improved. In facing the Bengals and Texans - both of whom have impressive fronts - the Colts did not allow a sack. If Samson Satele plays, that's a clear sign that the Chiefs will be all over Luck. Satele is an awful center, especially in pass blocking.
5. You're the Chiefs OC. How are you attacking the Colts defense?
Run the ball. The Colts have one of he worst run defenses in all of football. Despite Chuck Pagano's pedigree as a defensive assistant from his days in Baltimore, the reality is he simply isn't all that good at coaching a defense that does not feature Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, or Haloti Ngata. The Chiefs are a very bad match-up for the Colts defense. The only way I see KC being unable to move the ball is if Alex Smith craps the bed and throws interceptions, which is certainly possible. However, all Smith should be doing on Sunday is handing the ball off.
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs News 12/21
- Chiefs injury report: Justin Houston, Branden Albert are questionable
- Chiefs players have made this playoff t-shirt
- Watch Chiefs coach Andy Reid surprise a high school football team
- Start me up: Colts vs. Chiefs preview
- Chiefs worked out 4 free agent wide receivers this week
- Predicting the Chiefs-Colts and all other games
- Chiefs are one of several worst-to-first candidates