1. The Chiefs are 5-1 on road this season
2. The Chiefs have won eight of their past 10 games at Oakland (but lost two of the last three)
3. The Chiefs (+15) has best turnover ratio in NFL
4. Alex Smith is 3-0 as a starter vs. Oakland with five TDs, one INT and an 86.9 rating
5. Alex Smith (367) needs 20 rush yards for the most in a season by a Chiefs QB (Tyler Thigpen, 386)
6. Jamaal Charles had a season-best 151 rush yards on 19 attempts (7.9 avg.) with a rushing TD last week
7. Jamaal Charles has four rushing TDs in his last three
8. Jamaal Charles is the first Chief ever with four career 1,000-yard rush seasons
9. Jamaal Charles averages 124.8 scrimmage yards per game in 2013, second-best in the AFC
10. Dwayne Bowe has TD receptions in three of his last four games
11. The Chiefs defense allows an AFC-low 17.2 points per game in 2013
12. Derrick Johnson leads the team with 96 tackles
13. Tamba Hali (11) has registered at least 10 sacks for the third time in career.
14. Tamba Hali 2.5 sacks in last game vs. Oak
15. Eric Berry has 3.5 sacks this season, most among NFL DBs
16. Brandon Flowers had two INTs and an INT-return TD at Oakland on 10/23/2011.
17. Last week, the Chiefs posted their second game in franchise history with a kick return and punt return TD.
- Chiefs sign a receiver to the practice squad
- Chiefs 2014 schedule is shaping up
- Tamba Hali named AFC defensive player of the week
- The Chiefs pass catchers through 14 weeks
- NFL power rankings, Week 15
- Which AFC playoff team would you want the Chiefs to play?
- New Jersey groundhog predicts Chiefs-Saints Super Bowl
- Arrowheadlines: Chiefs News 12/11