The Kansas City Chiefs are the best team in football.
How do I know? Well, I took a look at these things called standings earlier this morning, and the Chiefs have the best record in football. While every other team has found a way to at least lose once, Kansas City has managed to stay perfect.
With that in mind, here are the power rankings from the men at Arrowhead Pride:
|Ranking||Joel T.||Matt V.||Matt C.||MNChiefsfan||Average|
|Kansas City Chiefs||1||1||1||1||1.0|
|New Orleans Saints||3||4||2||3||3.0|
|New England Patriots||5||5||5||7||5.5|
|San Francisco 49ers||8||7||6||4||6.3|
|Green Bay Packers||11||11||12||14||12.0|
|New York Jets||13||12||14||15||13.5|
|San Diego Chargers||15||19||18||19||17.8|
|New York Giants||21||22||21||24||22.0|
|St. Louis Rams||28||23||22||27||25.0|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||31||31||32||31||31.3|
Around the nation
1: We will find out all about them this week when they go to Denver. Are they for real?
3. Prove-It Week has finally arrived for the Chiefs. KC players have no doubt been yearning for respect as the league's last remaining undefeated bunch, and Lord knows their fans have. Sunday at Mile High, it's all in front of them: knock off the Broncos and they'll reel in the plaudits while taking pole position for home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. Alex Smith will have to play even better than Philip Rivers did last Sunday to exploit the Broncos' troubles with precision passing, and the Chiefs' secondary has to stick long enough for Houston and Hali to get home. They'll also need to avoid the Big Receiver Blues that they endured against Dez Bryant and Josh Gordon in trying to contain a white-hot Demaryius Thomas. This one's going to be fun. (Last Week: 4)
7. Boy the Chiefs looked terrible this week! I had no choice but to drop them like a stone. Another weekend like that and the season could very well be over for KC
1. Via tweet of David Lesky: Manning's injury guarantees the narrative about the #Chiefs will continue for another week, whether he plays or not.
3. Finally, the Chiefs get their shot to prove themselves to all of the doubters. They'll travel to Mile High for a prime time bout in Week 11. (LW: 3)
1. The only undefeated team won't get toppled out of the top spot just because they had a bye.
1. Bye week. As Philadelphia fans know, Reid has an impressive record after a regular season bye week. He's only lost once, and that happened last year, during his final season in Philly. Can Big Red keep up his post-bye week success against Denver?