We are four hours and counting until the 2012 NFL Draft kicks off in New York City, NY, at 7 p.m. Arrowhead time. Tonight is the first round, followed by rounds two and three tomorrow starting at 6 p.m. Arrowhead time. The final day of the draft starts at 11 a.m. Arrowhead time.
There are plenty of places to watch the draft and resources to check out. Here's quick guide with even the simple stuff, like when the draft starts, which at least a dozen people have asked today:
TV coverage: NFL Network and ESPN will both be covering the draft in full. Rich Eisen will anchor the NFL Network's coverage, with Mike Mayock serving as his primary analyst. Lots of analysts and former players will actually be in Radio City Music Hall for the draft itself.
The NFL Network will have the following people at different team locations around the country:
- Albert Breer (Indianapolis Colts)
- Jeff Darlington (Miami Dolphins)
- Kim Jones (New York Jets)
- Ian Rapoport (Dallas Cowboys)
- Steve Wyche (Washington Redskins)
- Ari Wolfe (Minnesota Vikings)
- Solomon Wilcots (Cleveland Browns)
- Brian Baldinger (Philadelphia Eagles)
- Michelle Beisner (Denver Broncos team party)
- Stacey Dales (New England Patriots team party)
Chris Berman, as usual, will anchor ESPN's coverage from NYC. Joining him are Mel Kiper Jr., Todd McShay, Jon Gruden, Chris Mortensen, Adam Schefter, and Suzy Kolber.
How to watch the draft online: NFL.com has you set. Check out this link.
Draft party plans: Plenty of options here too.
More: Make sure you check out Joel's article on what to expect in round one.
Four hours and counting. Let's do this!