Representing the Buffalo Bills, ArrowDread with the 41st pick in Arrowhead Pride's 2012 NFL mock draft...
Strengths: Olympic speed. Can run, catch, return kicks. Always threat to score.
Weaknesses: Fear of Roller Coasters. Jell-o elbow.
Overrated comparison: Barry Sanders
Underrated comparison: Dontrell Savage
Just Right comparison: Brian Westbrook.
Arrests: Arrested on charges of domestic violence against an x-girlfriend. Pleaded guilty to physical harassment. In his defense, THAT B*TCH WUZ CRAZY!!!
Good deed that offsets Right 53 concerns: Court-madated community service???
Loved by: Ducks fans. Nike. Little people. Degenerate gamblers. Those who believe college athletes should be paid.
Hated by: Opposing defenders. X-girlfriends.
Why Buffalo will draft him: Chan Gailey. The man who drafted Jamaal Charles covets speed and versatility. James is the most explosive player in the draft. Chan with his love for the razzle-dazzle cannot resist. Guy scored points with Thigpen , for Christ's sake. Chan gets a re-do after whiffing on Spiller (note: You don't draft an RB round 1!) Plus, Buffalo has history of questionable picks.
Why Buffalo needs to draft him: Gronk and Hernandez in NE, Reggie Bush in Miami, Tebow in NY. In the AFC East, you need to have unique and creative ways to score. Is LMJ's 5'8-195lbs really any different than JC's 5'11-199lbs? Buffalo can improve passing game with a RB.
Overrated outlook: Breaks NFL rushing record, wins multiple Super Bowls.
Underrated outlook: "He's too small"- Dontrell Savage.
Just Right outlook: Frequent appearances on highlight reels. Solid contributor but he's no Sproles.
Previously (with approval results)...
1. Indianapolis Colts - Baylor QB Robert Griffin III (42%)
2. Washington Redskins - Stanford QB Andrew Luck (72%)
3. Minnesota Vikings - USC OT Matt Kalil (89%)
4. Cleveland Browns - Alabama RB Trent Richardson (70%)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - LSU CB Morris Claiborne (84%)
6. St. Louis Rams - Oklahoma State WR Justin Blackmon (91%)
7. Jacksonville Jaguars - Stanford G David DeCastro (33%)
8. Miami Dolphins - Texas A&M QB Ryan Tannehill (73%)
9. Carolina Panthers - South Carolina LB/DE Melvin Ingram (Forgot to do a poll)
10. Buffalo Bills - Stanford OT Jonathan Martin (73%)
11. Kansas City Chiefs - LSU DT Michael Brockers (35%)
12. Seattle Seahawks - Boston College LB Luke Kuechly (66%)
13. Arizona Cardinals - Iowa T Riley Reiff (88%)
14. Dallas Cowboys - North Carolina DE Quinton Coples (68%)
15. Philadelphia Eagles - Mississippi State DT Fletcher Cox (79%)
16. New York Jets - Alabama DE/LB Courtney Upshaw (83%)
17. Cincinnati Bengals - Notre Dame WR Michael Floyd (68%)
18. San Diego Chargers - Penn State DT Devon Still (42%)
19. Chicago Bears - Alabama CB Dre Kirkpatrick (51%)
20. Tennessee Titans - South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore (63%)
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Georgia OL Cordy Glenn (64%)
22. Cleveland Browns - Arizona QB Nick Foles (21%)
23. Detroit Lions - Alabama S Mark Barron (67%)
24. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Memphis NT Dontari Poe (62%)
25. Denver Broncos -- Michigan State DT Jerel Worthy (64%)
26. Houston Texans -- Georgia Tech WR Stephen Hill (68%)
27. New England Patriots - North Alabama CB Janoris Jenkins
28. Green Bay Packers - Illinois OLB/DE Whitney Mercilus
29. Baltimore Ravens - LSU WR Rueben Randle
30. San Francisco 49ers - Stanford TE Coby Fleener
31. New England Patriots - USC OLB Nick Perry
32. New York Giants - Baylor WR Kendall Wright
33. St. Louis Rams - Ohio State LT Mike Adams
34. Indianapolis Colts - South Carolina WR Alshon Jeffery
35. Minnesota Vikings - Alabama LB Dont'a Hightower
36. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Nebraska LB Lavonte David
37. Cleveland Browns - Wisconsin G Kevin Zeitler
38. Jacksonville Jaguars - Rutgers WR Mohamed Sanu
39. St. Louis Rams - Boise State LB Shea McClellin
40. Carolina Panthers - Clemson DT Brandon Thompson
41. Buffalo Bills - Oregon RB LaMichael James