We've had lots of people asking for some basic information on the Monday Night Football game between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Diego Chargers. Because it's a primetime game and it comes on Halloween, things are slightly different than your normal Sunday game.
We posted some of the basic info about the game after the jump and we'll probably post this again on Monday.
- Gates to the parking lot open at 3:00 p.m. so you can get there early to tailgate.
- Gates to the stadium open at 5:30 p.m. so you can get to the stadium early enough.
- The National Anthem will be sung by country music dude Brett Eldredge. (No Billy Ray??)
- It's Alumni Weekend so a bunch of former Chiefs will be in the house, including Kevin Ross who will be inducted into the Chiefs Hall of Fame. Some alumni will be signing autographs at various locations in the stadium.
- Halloween stuff: Costumes can't cover your face (but what about a Todd Haley beard?), expect delays with people wearing costumes, you must be able to fit into your seat with your costume, toy weapons are not allowed and any costume that's unsafe, offensive or inappropriate won't be allowed in.
The game will be televised locally so we're all good there and you can find an easy-to-view chart of available tickets here.
(H/T Chief Willie Wildcat for dropping the GoArrowhead.com link.)