The Kansas City Chiefs have made it through the first two rounds of cuts and established their eight-man practice squad.
We knew this was coming but the front seven went nearly unchanged. Of the 17 players in the front seven right now, 13 were with the team last year. Shaun Smith, Cory Greenwood, Justin Cole and Cameron Sheffield are the new comers.
- LDE: Tyson Jackson, Shaun Smith, Alex Magee
- NT: Ron Edwards, Anthony Toribio
- RDE: Glenn Dorsey, Wallace Gilberry
- LOLB: Mike Vrabel, Andy Studebaker
- LILB: Corey Mays, Jovan Belcher, Justin Cole
- RILB: Demorrio Williams, Derrick Johnson, Cory Greenwood
- ROLB: Tamba Hali, Cameron Sheffield
Here is the first depth chart after cuts at this point last year. It's interesting to see the differences. The Chiefs have been touting development from these guys already in-house. Looks like they weren't kidding. Day one of the front seven could be the same in 2009 and 2010.