It's that time of the month. Approval poll time that is.
You guys know the drill by now. Review the Scott Pioli stories below, vote in the poll and let us know in the comments how you voted.
Here are the stories Scott Pioli has been involved in recently, most notably the hiring of Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel if you're going to point any big ones out:
- Chiefs GM Says Kansas City Snow Has Nothing on the Northeast
- Will Pioli's 3-4 Defense Be Better than the Herm Edwards 4-3 Defense it Replaced?
- Chiefs GM Pioli Talks Weis, Crennel, Others on Coaching Staff
- Chiefs GM Pioli Comments on Brian Waters as a Man of the Year Finalist
- GM Scott Pioli Talks About What the Chiefs Can Learn at the Senior Bowl
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli Compares Vince Wilfork and Terrence Cody
Previous month's results are after the jump. Vote in the poll. Do you approve of the job Scott Pioli is doing as the Kansas City Chiefs general manager?
- January 2010: 86%
- December 2009: 81%
- November 2009: 67%
- October 2009: 70%
- September 2009: 82%
- August 2009: 91%
- July 2009: 90%
- June 2009: 76%
- May 2009: 77%
- April 2009: 89%
- March 2009: 85%
- February 2009: 88%