I'm going to hijack Joel's weekly idea of throwing out five predictions for the weekend's Kansas City Chiefs game. Based on what I've been reading all week, the research I've done on the Buffalo Bills and my own genius, here are five pretty good predictions for this weekend's game:
- WR Chris Chambers, if he plays, gets 60+ yards receiving and snags a touchdown;
- TE Tony Moeaki will also have a touchdown but he will be targeted less and have fewer receptions than the Bills' previous tight end opponents;
- Jamaal Charles will be the leading rusher;
- Brandon Flowers is due - He gets an INT this game; and,
- Ryan Succop returns and hits at least two field goals.
Alright. Give us your predictions in the comments.