The Kansas City Chiefs are on a bye but I've looked at the schedule to come up with the top 5 games for Week 4.
I've tied in just great games in general like Baltimore and Pittsburgh, the return of Donovan McNabb and a couple of divisional games.
Here are my top 5 games of the week.
1. Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers: I'm surprised this game isn't being shown more around the country but I imagine it will be the game of the week. These two defenses always seem to produce great games against each other. I'm going with the Ravens in a close, low-scoring game.
2. Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles: The return of Donovan McNabb. This will be a great game because it finally means we don't have to listen to TV segments titled, "Will Philly fans boo Donovan?" I'll take the Eagles by a field goal.
3. Denver Broncos at Tennessee Titans: This is a division game and the Titans are favored to win. Another Broncos loss would only help the Chiefs. This is the game Kansas Citians will be getting so we'll be able to scout the Broncos coming up in a few weeks. The Broncos have a trip to Baltimore and a home game against the Jets coming up -- a loss here and 1-5 seems likely. I predict a Broncos loss here.
4. Arizona Cardinals at San Diego Chargers: The Chargers are the biggest threat in the AFC West so if the Chiefs could get up 2.5 games a quarter through the season, that would be significant. But, for the record, I'm taking the Chargers.
5. Chicago Bears vs. New York Giants: This is the Sunday Night Football game. If the Steelers lose earlier in the day, then this means Chicago and Kansas City would be the two remaining undefeated teams. New York is desperate for a win. This could be a great game but I'll take the Bears (who are underdogs).