If you're like me, you probably haven't even begun thinking about the Kansas City Chiefs and where they'll be picking in next year's NFL draft. Why would you? We're 3-1 and generally regarded as a playoff threat.
If you recall, Octobers weren't always like this. Joel shot me a note this morning saying check out how many mock draft FanPosts there were in October of last year:
- October 3rd - Mock Draft Update
- October 12th - Draft Talk
- October 14th - Mock Draft: Kansas City
- October 15th - Early 2010 Mock Draft
- October 16th - My 2010 Mock Draft
- October 19th - The Chiefs Need Two 1-2 Offensive Linemen This Draft
- October 29th - What I Want for Christmas
- October 29th - My October 2009 Mock Draft
Is anyone out there even thinking of the draft right now?