We started doing five pregame predictions in Week 1 with the Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Diego Chargers and things have worked out well since then so we'll continue doing this.
Here are my five pregame predictions.
1. Jamaal Charles breaks 100 yards. Tough prediction, huh? I see Charles' speed in this dome being exploited. However he does it, Charles will end the day with 100 yards.
2. The Chiefs will not turn the ball over. This is something that needs to happen if the Chiefs want to win. Todd Haley has placed an emphasis on protecting the ball this week. The Chiefs were listening.
3. The Chiefs will contain Peyton Manning to less than 300 yards and less than three touchdowns. Romeo Crennel will put the Chiefs in the best position to avoid a killer collapse and they'll contain Manning.
4. The Chiefs will score a touchdown after a big return. The Chiefs will score a touchdown off of a big kick, punt or interception return. The return will set up the offense for the score.
5. The Chiefs will win the game 23-20.
Game time is getting closer. Give us five predictions on the game.