And we have our second and last Kansas City Chiefs approval poll for the day. This time it's Chiefs GM Scott Pioli's turn. Earlier, we polled you on head coach Todd Haley.
Here are the big Pioli stories from last month:
- Further Thoughts on the Chiefs High Level of Activity
- The Kansas City Chiefs Lead the League In...
- Rumor of a Failed Trade Between the Chiefs and Lions
- Why The Chiefs' Best Hope Is Not Even On The Team
- Chiefs GM Scott Pioli on Sirius NFL Radio
- Chiefs' GM Scott Pioli Talks Depth Chart, Adding Players
Let us know your thoughts on how Scott Pioli has been doing since August 11th, the date of our last poll. If my instincts are correct, he won't hit 91% but he'll be close. Let us know your prediction of his approval rating too.
August 2009: 91%
July 2009: 90%
June 2009: 76%
May 2009: 77%
April 2009: 89%
March 2009: 85%
Feb. 2009: 88%