ok today (feb.7) is my B-day and i had a few wishes for this year. some of them have come true, but there is still a lot to be done.
my wishes for this year are:
1) hire a new coach ( not just someone who blames the players and not coaching)
2) sign 1 or 2 impact players in the offseason ( and that tony G stay)
3) Draft playmakers/leaders not just on offense but defense as well
4) win the AFC west and a damn playoff game
5) and most importantly WIN THE SUPERBOWL.
so far only one of these have been completed but i think that with the RIGHT coaching and a couple big names being brought in it could happen. i dont know maybe i am just really hopeful but i think we may be suprised. what do you think?