The Kansas City Chiefs have consistently had fewer players on the weekly injury/practice report than its opponent. This week is no different as the Chiefs list three players on the injury report and the Denver Broncos list nine.
For the Chiefs, the injuries don't seem to be of much concern.
- Two players were limited in practice. G Andy Alleman is working with a sore back and CB Brandon Flowers is working with a sore shoulder. Both appear to be precautionary since they've had these issues before.
- DE Alex Magee was also on the report as a full participant in practice. He's dealing with a hamstring issue.
The Broncos have nine total names on the report.
- TE Daniel Graham and WR Eddie Royal did not participate in practice.
- Those that were limited are LB/FB Spencer Larsen, CB Ty Law, WR Brandon Marshall, and LB/DE Darrell Reid.
- Those that were full participants include RB Correll Buckhalter, S Brian Dawkins and S Renaldo Hill.
Either the Chiefs are healthier than the rest of the league this season or they're a tougher judge on injury/practice reports.