And Jamaal Charles has brought the Chiefs back into this game with a big TD run near the end of the third quarter. That's five consecutive games with a touchdown for Charles. It's also the longest run in exactly ten years and one day. WR Derrick Alexander had an 82-yard run against Pittsburgh back on 12/12/1999,
It's 13 to 10 in favor of the Bills.
The Chiefs are still going to need some help to win this game. Will Charles break another big play to put KC ahead? We better hope so.
Here are some notes on the third quarter:
- Jamaal. Charles. 76-yard TD run.
- Brandon Flowers, this team's weekly play maker, picked off a Ryan Fitzpatrick pass in the end zone.
- The Chiefs stopped the Bills short of a touchdown near the goal line twice.
- Matt Cassel threw a pick on the first drive of the second half.
- The Chiefs have three turnovers and zero points to show for it.
- Buffalo has over 160 yards rushing against the Chiefs.
Let's go CHIEFS!