Terrell Owens was the Bills' big free agent pick up this off season and he's been a consistent performer in twelve games this season. Owens has 43 receptions, 690 yards receiving and three touchdowns on the year.
His biggest game came in Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Owens caught 9 passes for 197 yards and a touchdown. That includes a 98-yard touchdown catch and run.
Owens is averaging 3.5 catches and 57 yards receiving a game. Unfortunately for the Chiefs, those numbers may be much bigger tomorrow.
The Chiefs have given up some big time games to opposing wide receivers. Here are the guys who have torn up the Chiefs' defense this season:
- Week 3 Philadelphia Eagles: Desean Jackson (6 catches, 149 yards) and Brent Celek (8 catches, 104 yards)
- Week 4 NY Giants: Steve Smith (11 catches, 134 yards)
- Week 5 Dallas Cowboys: Miles Austin (10 catches, 250 yards)
- Week 7 San Diego Chargers: Vincent Jackson (5 catches, 142 yards)
- Week 8 Jacksonville Jaguars: Mike Sims-Walker (6 catches, 147 yards)
- Week 11 Pittsburgh Steelers: Hines Ward (10 catches, 128 yards)
- Week 12 San Diego Chargers: Antonio Gates (7 catches, 118 yards)
- Week 13 Denver Broncos: Brandon Marshall (7 catches, 94 yards)
That Jacksonville game was Terrell Owens only 100-yard receiving game of the season. Do you have a feeling that Owens will burn the Chiefs tomorrow too?