Over 60 front page posts. 54 FanPosts. 65 FanShots. All since Monday.
We forgive you if you didn't catch them all.
That's why this week I've categorized all of the front page posts and listed them for you after the jump.
If you don't get a chance to read as much during the week, this is a good time to quickly scan the content after the jump and figure out what you missed. I think I had forgotten about the Chiefs signing former Cardinal running back Tim Castille earlier this week.
I've also added the most rec'd FanPosts of the week for good measure. Thank you to all of you who contribute to that section of the site.
Let's get to the news. The big stories of the week were:
- Larry Johnson to the Bengals
- Dwayne Bowe's suspension
- Lots of depth chart movement, unofficially and officially
- The famous "22 guys off the street" quote
It's all there, after the jump.
Depth Chart Changes
Most Rec'd FanPosts
- A little love for the Kool Aid drinkers 22 recs
- Talk Steelers with BTSC 21 recs
- The Power of Perception 11 recs
- Let Haley Be Haley 11 recs
- Fun With Restaurant Names 11 recs
- Your Weekly Glass of Kool Aid 10 recs
- Hey Scott, I need just a minute.... 10 recs
- Let’s Look Positive About the Chief’s 9 recs
It's getting close to game time. Are you ready?