- Check out this fantastic analysis of the Chiefs' team needs.
- Admittedly, I smiled a bit at these -- Lin Elliot returns to the Chiefs and Chiefs sell naming rights to Arrowhead Stadium.
- Capacity counts -- Chiefs top three in attendance.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones -- "What if someone wants to give us a hell of a player that really fit and improved our offense? That's the kind of universe I can conjure up."
- I agree -- Don't mess with the NFL playoff system. There should be a reward for winning your division.
- In case you hadn't heard, it was Herm who came up with the proposal to force players to tuck long hair under their helmets. I think it's less cultural (or not cultural at all) and more about a clean, tight uniform for Herm. You won't see Herm on the sidelines with shredded sleeves.
- I have to admit it would be a hell of a time watching a team with Tom Brady and Darren McFadden. And that Moss guy too.