- Since I made a few snarky comments about Brett Favre right when he retired, I'm setting the karma straight by linking to a live stream of his retirement press conference (And because the NFL asked us to). It starts at
1111:30 AM central time.
- I would only want OT Ryan Clady in this year's draft if we trade down for him. I don't care how good his Pro Day was.
- Here is an interesting read -- "On the other end of the spectrum are the Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Cowboys, and Baltimore Ravens - who have built a player-oriented culture, in which players often cite 'feeling valued' or 'respect from management' as reasons why they resign or gravitate to certain clubs more than others."
- Safety Greg Wesley wants out of Kansas City.
- WPI caught up with Herm Edwards this week and talked free agency, the draft and Darren McFadden. Wouldn't you know Herm said this -- "We’re going to create competition at a lot of different positions."
- I should have been posting these earlier but Michael Ash has been doing a great job with the Chiefs' position analysis at Real Football 365. Safety is the latest position reviewed.
- Forget talking about Tony Richardson coming back to KC. He's a New York Jet now.
- If I was the coach of a team that was worse than the Chiefs last year, I'd be looking at Trent Green as well.
- Turns out the strategy for success in the Iditarod dog race is not unlike the strategy used to win in Oregon Trail.