Tony Gonzalez on the Sci-Fi Network -- "When a plane carrying a pair of top secret military robots crashes on a deserted Pacific island, a team of Navy seals must find them and turn them off as soon as possible for the longer they are activated, the smarter they become."
- There's a ton of stuff at Arrowhead Addict from over the weekeend. Go. Read. Avoid work. I know it's early but if you plan out your internet surfing wisely, you can avoid work at all day.
- Speaking of Chiefs videos, Mr. Wendler from WPI has another great highlight video posted.
- The great question of Brodie Croyle's career, from Michael Ash at WPI -- "How can the Chiefs expect to see what Brodie Croyle is truly capable of if he’s constantly running for his life or stuck running a one-dimensional offense every week because of a lackluster running game?"
- This makes me happy -- No more Jason Elam in the AFC West.
- Those crazy Denver Broncos -- "In the most bizarre off-season injury to date, Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall said he slipped on a McDonalds bag and wound up with his arm wrapped in a cast."
- I don't think the Wonderlic test matters at all. We all know successful "dumb" people and "smart" people who can't get it together.
- This circulated around last week -- The Chiefs proposed a rule to ban long hair.
- Interesting tidbit from Peter King this morning -- "Strange thing here. At the combine, Carl Peterson told me the Chiefs loved Ryan, but there was no way they could take him because of their needs elsewhere. (Offensive line, I'm guessing.) Then they sent half the front office to his workout the other day at BC. Methinks Carl does not want to be the man to pass on the guy he thinks will be a franchise player."
- Remember WR Marc Boerigter? No more football for him. He recently accepted a sales job in Kansas City.
Today, we lead off with the #1, #2 and #3 picks. Please, please check the official list and remind yourself when you pick. We plan on doing three picks a day so make sure you're ready! Nothing will kill this experience faster than no-shows. We'll vote in place of those but its a lot more fun if everyone is able to participate.
Until the mock draft starts, feel free to use this post to comment on any of the articles. And Tony G. is killed in that clip by a giant robotic claw so make sure you check it out at home if you're unable watch videos at work.