- Nap Harris, baller.
- The guys at Arrowhead Addict posted a nice clip of new Chief Devard Darling showing his skills on a TD catch and run.
- Jake Long, back in February -- "I really don't know much about Kansas City. All I know is that a lot of the offensive linemen are gone. [I'll] probably start talking to them in time but right now I really don't know."
- The Mile High Report needs a Chiefs GM for their mock draft.
- Tony Gonzalez on being the best tight end ever -- "If they crown me the best, that's fine. If they don't, I know sooner or later somebody's going to come along, just like I came along. It's just how it goes."
- Some are speculating the Chiefs are interested in Cal wide out Lavelle Hawkins. Niners Nation has a scouting report up.
- An NFL lockout? Inconceivable! It's actually very conceivable but I rarely pass up the opportunity to quote the Princess Bride. Yeah, I love that movie. Admit it. You do too.
- The Redskins get their first free agent visit of the season -- suddenly sought after WR DJ Hackett.
- Who rocked the house during ESPN's 10th anniversary party? Third Eye Blind of course. LJ was there too.
The prize was a Greg "The Real Deal" Hill rookie card that was I going to get off of E-bay for like $1.50. Turns out that AP reader skpicky won the contest and I proceeded to forget about it until a few weeks ago when I was in my parent's house, adding some furniture to their already overcrowded attic. Imagine an attic that looks like post-Katrina New Orleans without the water damage.
My point is it's messy as hell up there. But as I was coming down the attic steps, I glance to my right and what did I find? A Greg "The Real Deal" Hill rookie card staring back at me atop thousands of other cards. In mint condition. In one of those single card hard plastic cases.
Fate? Coincidence? A sign from a higher power? All of the above AP readers.
The lesson here is if you're stay lazy long enough, sometimes things will randomly work out.