- The Patriots have offered former Dolphin linebacker Zach Thomas a contract.
- Adam Teicher thinks that it is unlikely that the Chiefs extend Jared Allen a long-term contract offer. I almost certainly think they will. The use of the franchise tag is a strategic move used by the Chiefs to have more power over Allen and his rights as a free agent. It isn't a firm declaration of anything really. At least not at this point in the game. The Chiefs will get it done.
- KC Chiefs Fanatic is starting their own mock draft, with the results based on voting. Bookmark the site and head on over there to vote on your picks.
- The Jaguars are excited about the possibility of Jared Allen playing in Jacksonville.
- Big Blue View echoes my view on the Combine.
- A cigarette company sponsoring football? Indeed. (Hat tip to Hogs Haven)
At the right price and only if we cut Kennison, I think Mushin Muhammad fits well in KC.